This is where you'll be able to see the changes I've made. Head here to give feedback.
- Users can now add Stories. Tell us a little bit about your accomplishments!
- Users can now invite their friends! (Available in Settings)
- Claim score has been removed. There is now just one score: proof score. (Let me know if you want it back.)
- Achievement filters are now more like timeline filters. Addressed a bug where status of all filter checkboxes does not affect the All checkbox filter.
- Timeline can now be filtered to show only certain types of events.
- Timeline can now be viewed by guests. This will show all timeline events. (Not currently accesible without knowing the URL beforehand.)
- New achievements show up in the timeline.
- Implemented buttons for social sharing. (Let me know if you have any suggestions on this.)
- Fixed a bug where new proofs weren't being properly displayed.
- Bucket list can now be sorted.
- Achievement listing is now more persistent with filtering and sorting. So if you change the listings filter and sort, then go to a profile and come back, it will still be the same sort and filter.
- Subscriptions are now visible on the timeline homepage.
- There's now a menu on each achievement listing row to subscribe to achievements, add them to your bucket list or submit a claim of completion.
- User profiles now referenced by username and not by id number.
- Timeline is now more efficiently structured and is part of the achievement profile as well as homepage. Subscriptions have been disabled until they can be integrated into this new system.
- Users can now see other user's bucket lists in their profiles.
- Addressed a bug that shut down access to the achievement listing for about six hours. If you ever notice an issue like this, please contact me here.
- Achievements on the listings page have been paginated.
- Claimed achievements now have a light checkmark next to them.
- When claiming to have completed an achievement, it no longer updates timeline. (Changes to timeline coming.)
- You will not receive points for completing an achievement for a second time.
- User will now receive a message when they are unable to vote on an achievement because they have not completed it yet.
- Achievement profile URLs are now referenced by name and not by ID number.
- Voting no longer requires the page to reload.
- Users can now create multiple proofs for completing an achievement multiple times.
- Users no longer need to include "http://" when submitting a URL proof.
- Created a bucket list. Now you can add achievements you'd like to accomplish.
- Added list of people who have claimed to have completed an achievement to the achievement profile.
- You can now claim to have completed achievements without proof.
- Following is now subscribing and it's just one button.
- Added information to achievement header
- Fixed bug where canceling proof would leave achievements permanently pending approval.
- Added a proofs table to achievement profile page.
- Replaced "Inbox" with corresponding glyphicon. (Glyphicons are awesome.)
- Redesigned the proof page. Cleaner design now.
- Fleshed out the landing page.
- About Us is now Guidelines
- Redesigned site again. This time making a more responsive site by integrating Bootstrap.
- Redesigned the site layout.
- Redid sorting and filtering of achievements.
- Removed Inventory.
- Creating achievements has now been integrated into a single search/create text bar.
- Going to a profile page for an achievement that has been deleted will now not cause an error. (Achievements that are deleted are mainly test achievements. We are not trying to avoid censorship.
- Comments now visible in user's profile.
- Inventory achievements can also be sorted.
- User profiles have been extended to include completed achievements, followed achievements and when user signed up.
Achievement unlocked CSS icon removed from public front page due to compatiblity issue with lower resolutions.
- Achievement listings can now be sorted.
- Inventory created. Users can manage now achievements that they are following or completed.
- Fixed a bug with submitting proof to already created achievements. Proof was submitting but the follows, votes and timeline were not being implemented.
- Fixed footer not displaying properly in mobile.
- When user's points are updated, this information will be added to their timelines.
- Proof submission can be cancelled if it is still pending approval.
- Hopefully made the filters a little clearer by changing the caption names and also adding a (?) tooltip to it.
- Achievement score now visible to guests. Achievements listed by score in descending order.
- Achievement score is now added to user's score on completion. (This means negative scores will be deducted from your score.)
- When someone completes your achievement, you receive a point.
- Added voting to achievements. Thanks /u/bobyd!
- Inactive and denied achievements are now not visible by default.
- Achievement filter menu on achievement listings page is hopefully a little clearer now.