Do It! (Create an achievement.)
- Be specific. If you lost weight, say how much. Be as specific as possible with the limited amount of characters that are available to you.
- Keep it short. You have 100 characters for your achievement title, so keep it as short as possible.
Prove It! (Post proof.)
- Post proof. Whatever kind of proof you have, post the url. If it's pictures, post it on Imgur. If it's a video, post it on YouTube. Whatever the proof is, just copy and paste post the link. Faking proof is a bannable offense.
- Vote. When you post your proof, the community will decide if your proof is adequate. If an achievement that hasn't been approved then everyone on the site can vote on it. If you're posting proof to an approved achievement, only those that have already completed it can vote. After the votes have been tallied up, the achievement will be declined or approved according to how people voted on it.
Ultimately, the way things are run will be decided by the community, but here are some general guidelines for voting:
- Don't be a dick. People who are abusive will be banned from messaging, from commenting or, even, from the site.
Be charitable. If the achievement is,"Lose five pounds." and the person lost only 4.5 pounds. Don't vote them down based on that. It's important that we verify these accomplishments but it's also important to not nit-pick. Allegations that someone is faking proof should not be done lightly.